Friday, June 03, 2005

Live and Learn continue

The continuation of bens random updates from a random book.

I've learned that regardless of your relationship with your parents, you miss them terribly after they die
-age 53

I've learned that you should never go to bed with an arguement unsettled
-age 73

I've learned that education,experience and memories are three things no one can take away from you
-age 67

I've learned that no matter how glamorous a job seems at first, after six months it is just another job
-age 42

I've learned that a mule (arse) dressed in a tuxedo is still a mule
-age 80

-I've learned that when traveling overseas, it's best to carry a good supply of toilet paper
-age 54

I've learned that if you want to get even with someone at camp, you rub their underwear in poison ivy
-age 11

I've learned that you have little chance of finding the caring, supportive husband of your dreams in a bar
-age 29

I've learned that generous people seldom have emotional and mental problems.
-age 51

I've learned that when i drop a slice of bread with jelly on it, it always lands jelly-side down
-age 33

I've learned that having a baby doesn't solve marital problems.
-age 24

I've learned that the best thing about groing older is now i don't feel the need to impress anyone
-age 79

I've learned that violence on television and in the movies is so graphic and extreme that it's numbing our children to pain and suffering in the real world
-age 59

I've learned that a good reputation is a person's greatest asset
-age 74

I've learned that everyone is attractive when they smile
-age 51

I've learned that if you laugh and drink soda pop at the same time, it will come out your nose
-age 7


I've learned that if you read something that's unitelligible gibberish, it was probable written by a lawyer
-age 48

I've learned that wherever i go, the world's worst drivers have followed me there. (for luke :D)
-age 29

-I've learned that I should make the little decisions with my head and big decission with my heart
-age 52

I've learned that when you read bedtime stories, kids really do notice if you use the same voice for the handsome prince that you used for the evil ogre the night before
-age 29

I've learned that days are long, but life is short
-age 88

I've learned that there are four ages of men: 1) when you believe in santa claus, 2) when you don't believe in santa claus, 3) when you are Santa claus, and 4) when you look like Santa claus
-age 51

I've learned that being a success at the office is not worth it if it means being a failure at home
-age 51

I've learned that when i eat fish sticks, they help me swim faster because they're fish
-age 7

I've learned that to love and be loved is the greatest joy in the world
-age 78

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home