Saturday, May 28, 2005

How Much I Love These, Solomon Style

Let me tell you, how much i love thee, biblicly.

Behold, you are fair, my love,
Behold, you are fair(1:15)

Refresh me with apples,
For i am lovesick (2:5)

My beloved, you are like a 400 pound horse
With nice cheeks. (paraphrased 1:9)

Your hair is like a flock of goats,
Your teeth are like a flock of shorn sheep.
Everyone on of these animals bares twins (ow) (4:1-2)

Your neck is like a big long long tower,
made of big stones. (paraphrased 4:1)

Your breasts are like two fawns (??)
Twins of gazelle (4:5)

My love, you shower daily, thus you have no spots. (paraphrased 4:7)

How much better is your love than wine,
oh Please, oh please 400 pound horse,
Come and be thine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home