Monday, May 30, 2005

A phone call to break the bordem.

Well, here i was sitting in front of my computer, attempting to work, and learn how to play the Super Mario Brothers theme song when my phone rings.

A nice voice asking me if they could speak to Barbara Delaney (my mum)
Well, anyhow, after me fidling around and trying to mind what they wanted me to look at in order to change my electricity thing....

We start chatting, anyway, this is a 21 year old vietnamese girl, named vanessa that is working at this place, born on the 19th of september, has travelled to malaysia (and hated it) tailand and vietnam....... i thought... hey, that's interesting...

Anyway, after talking for a bit, we hang up... and i thought that was it... BUT was it???

While i was posting this blog thing, she rings again, and this time asks for my email address and is gonna send something, so i'm gonna go have a look now.. hope it isn't something weird!!!

Anyway, that was my interesting blog for the day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home