Sunday, May 22, 2005

Skirmish, the hidden dangers!!

Well, yesterday i went skirmishing, and now i have to say, i feel like i'm crippled. Walking around today at church made me feel like my legs were in plaster. My ass making a funny swaying motion as i pathetically attempted to run around trying to organize things. But luckily gods grace has been sufficient, and people didn't notice my almost gay like running because of the humungus pimple on my nose, that no less then 3 people decided to remind me of today.

But other than that, church service was really good. I felt so good in the last week, i prayed just for a break from everything and god has really provided and re-newed my faith. I felt such a need to pray for james today, about his brother, and i urge anybody reading this to say a quick prayer for him, his brother is seriously ill, and could die. If that was your brother, sister, father or mother, you would want everyone to pray for him, so i ask, if not beg you, please pray for him, for there is power in prayer.

Other than that, not much going on today. I find that caring for people is hard, but it's something i love. I'm definitly looking forward to leading in 2 weeks time, (sing sing sing!!)
Oh and on the topic of singing, i think for her first time, elsa did really well on back up. I was impressed. Sing for god, and you will sound good. That's what i think anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home