Sunday, May 29, 2005

Live and Learn and Pass It On~

I found a book that has a whole bunch of "things i've learned" quotes, and i believe some of them are quite profound, so when i have too much time, or trying to just get away from work, i will up date this list.


I've learned that you can't hide a piece of broccoli in your glass of milk
-age 7

I've learned that a person is only as good as his or her word
-age 90

I've learned that good advice is hard to give but even harder to follow
-age 68

I've learned at least once in his life, a man makes a fool of himself over a women
-age 46

I've learned that you can be in love with 4 girls at the same time
-age 9

I've learned that you can tell a lot about a man by the happiness of his wife and the respect given him by his children
-age 51

I've learned that children and grandparents are natual allies
-age 46

I've learned that even when you schedule a doctor's appointment at 8:00 am you still have to wait an hour.
-age 42

I've learned that I shouldn't go grocery shopping when i'm hungry
-age 38

I've learned that I should never praise my mother's cooking when I'm eating something fixed by my wife
-age 27

I've learned that nothing really bad happens when you tear those little "do not remove" tags from the pillow
-age 31

I've learned that if you pursue happiness, it will elude you. But if you focus on your family, the needs of others, your work, meeting new people, and doing the very best you can, happiness will find you.
-age 65

I've learned that motel mattresses are better on the side away from the phone.
-age 50

I've learned that i makes me sad when i'm the last one chosen for a team.
-age 9

I've learned that if you care, it shows.
-age 30

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home