Thursday, July 07, 2005

Another long time and no posting

Well, it looks like i'm really bad at this whole commitment thing....
Stupid blogging, take so much time, i guess it's not all that bad

Well it's thursday morning 8:37, i've already been up for 5 and a half hours, (don't ask, couldn't sleep)
I'm heading off to hobart with nick, eddie, and andy, should be fun and interesting, a good chance for me to catch up on my bible reading.

No one is dead here, so i guess that's good, all functioning all alive. I guess the worse thing that could happen is that the plane goes down. Just in case it does... i'll see you all in heaven, say hi to my friends for me, and to all those girls i've every liked.... well, you made my life interesting.

Anyway, see you in seven days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home