Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Long Time, No Post

Well, lets see, not much has happened but i will still try to make myself sound interesting :p


1) Girl who was ment to email me (the one that i talked to over the phone) finally called again... and well, the whole spark was gone.... sniff... guess she isn't the one, even though i already new she wasn't... but hey, it was interesting while it lasted.


2) My birthday organization is terrible, i have no idea who is even coming to my birthday, but i guess i will just have to pray that i have friends.


3) I still haven't started studying for my exam... MICHELLE!!! study with me.... actually i think you finish pretty soon...


4) Post a secret, although i thought it was really perfound and thoughtful when i first read it, it is now starting to depress me. The guy that recieves these, must be unbalanced because some people must send in terrible secrets.


5) God is really the only way, i have never found anything else ever that made sense.


6) Some guy on the chess server randomly messaged me, with a lot of abuse.... it was kinda funny, i didn't react how i use to.... instead, i tried to evangelise to him.... he didn't respond well to the gospel, he's met too many christians in his life that was stuck up. Real pitty that. I hope i'm not stuck up.


7) I love my life, even if i'm not always smiling.

1 Comments:

At 22 June, 2005 22:02 , Blogger Michelle said...

yah i finish on ur brithday....how cool is that...hahah

but first i got to survive the next 11and a half hours..take my paper which i dont think i can finsh studying for and go home and sleep.....

wanna pick steph and i up?we end at 12..heez.... =)

can study with miin...i think im going to make her sit down and study.....

but i want to go to word on monday...

and im PROCASTINATING.....AHHHHHHHHH......

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home