Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Crash, how do you view other people?

"Crash" I commend this movie to you. To me, would have to be one of the most moving, thought provoking and a movie that makes you look deep into your own soul and question you how you view other people, whether because of their actions, looks or gender.


I don't intend to give you a movie review, although i do say, i will put myself out on a limb and say, it will have a more life changing and life lasting effect then "return of the sith" or any other of the dodgy star wars series.


What did this movie make me think... well, it made me think that i am skum... although i figured that one out a long time ago. It made me really think of how i view other people because of their race and gender. I really have to say, i'm very dissapointed the way i view people because of their race and gender, and even their actions. This movie made me realise (although i should already know) that all people have problems, and they are all hurting. Whether they are a thug, an asian person, a cop or whatever, everyone is looking for something in this life. We are really the only people who have this something (christians).


You know, i am prejudice towards vietnamese people cause i got beaten up by some
I am prejudice towards malay people cause my ex- is going out with one
I am prejudice towards english people because i think they're racist (ironic, i know)
I am prejudic towards white people because of their ancestors actions, and i think they're stupid.
I am prejudic towards asian people, because they don't understand me at all.
I am prejudic towards females because of my own insecurities.


What did i learn today...... (apart from, i'm a jack ass and need gods grace, and a lot of it at that)


Everyone, no matter how messed up, ugly, good looking, black white, blue, yellow, short, tall, fat, skinny, dumb, smart, male or female.....


They need God, They need Love, They need Hope,


I once heard someone said "Bad things in the world happen, not because there are no good people, but it happens because good people sit by and do nothing"


I hope that if you watch this movie, that you will feel how i felt, and want to tell people about God... or even better, would be to look at yourself, and realise a lesson that is worth more than a movie ticket.


Only one life will past, only things of jesus will last.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home