Thursday, September 21, 2006

Prayer Poem

I want to see you in a different light
One that's plain and true
Not to see you for what i want
But what's really you.


How i long to know what true love is
Not selfish desires disguised
Not the war that wages within me
But the way i feel when i look into your eyes


The feeling of love and care
How I would give all until the end
Not an object of my desires
But my companion and friend


So Lord please help me with my weaknesses
For they weigh heavily on my soul
For I want to be your man of God
Not a man out of control


Let me not fall victim to my desires
But shine for what is true
For Holy righteousness lives in me
And I desire to be with You


And lastly to all my friends I know
Please try to understand
Though I may not always show it
You all mean the world to this man.


I would go to the ends of the earth
For God and for You
For though we don't have the same blood
My love for you is true.

1 Comments:

At 17 December, 2006 01:38 , Blogger Michelle said...

update leh.........im super bored here....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home